There was a thread here in October with a request for an example of a simple implementation of CGI::App and Ajax. But then it went on and got a little too complicated -- at least I don't see any implementations simple enough for my skills in the followup posts :-) I'd particularly like to see something done with CGI::Ajax.pm, as I imagine it would be fairly easy to use that module. What I'd like to do, initially, is update a database without generating a new page.

thanks

Bruce