Hi there -- we've been running an ancient (v3.22) version of CGIapp on our server for a long time now and I wanted to upgrade to take advantage of the new features you guys have been adding.

I've updated all modules I can think of that could be related to the problem I'm having (including HTML::Template to latest v2.8) and I still get the following output when I do 'make test' for any version of CGIapp that has the t/load_tmpl_hook test:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] CGI-Application-4.04]# make test
PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/local/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 -e 'use Test::Harness qw(&runtests $verbose); $verbose=0; runtests @ARGV;' t/*.t
t/01cgiapp..................ok
t/02mailform................ok
t/03prerun..................ok
t/04getquery................ok
t/05arrayrefmodes...........ok
t/06enhancement31...........ok
t/07postrun.................ok
t/09zerorm..................ok
t/10errormode...............ok
t/11callbacks...............ok
t/load_tmpl_hook............ok 2/0Error executing run mode 'start': Illegal division by zero at (eval 4) line 12.
at t/load_tmpl_hook.t line 23
# Looks like your test died just after 2.
t/load_tmpl_hook............dubious
      Test returned status 255 (wstat 65280, 0xff00)
      after all the subtests completed successfully
t/mode_param_overwritten....ok
t/mode_param_path_info......ok
Failed Test        Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/load_tmpl_hook.t  255 65280     2    0   0.00%  ??
Failed 1/13 test scripts, 92.31% okay. 0/160 subtests failed, 100.00% okay.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 11

I guess what I want to know at the least is if this test is failing, am I taking a risk by just installing anyways? Other than that, I'd love to know what I need to do to get this test to pass. But any information would be helpful.

Thanks and regards,

Chris Hagglund