On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Ron Savage wrote:

OTOH, on each invocation of your CGI script, you're probable only calling
HT or TT once to render one page, right? Perhaps best to just not worry
about it :-).

All too true.  But, if you decide to worry about it anyway be sure to
try HTML::Template::JIT!  I think it's a fine example of the ultimate
absurdity of tuning your templating engine that it's never been useful
to me.  It's a pretty rare application that actually has templating as
a significant bottleneck.

-sam