Speaking of OO mapper, has anyone checked out Data::ObjectDriver?

I do quite of bit of Movable Type development so it really suits me.
Six Apart used Data::ObbjectDriver  to develop TypePad and Vox. I have
it on good word that the next version of MT will use it also.

If you are going to take a serious look at it use what is in the
companies public repository here:
http://code.sixapart.com/svn/Data-ObjectDriver/trunk/ They have a bad
habit of not updating what's in CPAN as frequently as they should.

<tim/>

--
Timothy Appnel
Appnel Solutions

Blogcast / Powerful blogging systems made easy
http://blogcast.net/