Dan,

I think testing is easy under C:A apps and I've
automated a few projects.

I think the Test::WWW::Mechanize is a great way to
test.

To illustrate how to test C:A parts, I created a small
application with tests on a small C:A app and its
underlying object.  Then I created a way to see the
output from the tests ... putting them up as links to
check them out.

http://www.geocities.com/leapingfrog/perl/perl.html

In this case I'm also using CGI::FormBuilder so you
get an idea of its tests as well.

There are a few ideas there that can be applied with
any underlying tester.

Sincerely,

David Scott