Hi

I'm new to CGI::Application.

I like the way it makes me organize the script but I guess I could do it in this way without CGI:Application so I just want to be sure I fully understand the benefits.

Given that I am not running it under mod_perl at this stage is each instance request a completely seperate event or does CGI::Application somehow keep track of something between one user's calls to the same instance?

If so how?

If not then does CGI::Application offer any other benefits than helping one to organize ones code better?

I have read through lots of docs but I seem to be missing this key point... if there is a doc specifically related to this that would be a huge help.

Cheers
Mark

#####  CGI::Application community mailing list  ################
##  To unsubscribe, or change your message delivery options,  ##
##  visit:  http://www.erlbaum.net/mailman/listinfo/cgiapp    ##
##  Web archive:   http://www.erlbaum.net/pipermail/cgiapp/   ##
##  Wiki:          http://cgiapp.erlbaum.net/                 ##