*Hello,*

* *

*I have an immediate opening for Performance Tester using Loadrunner. Please
sent resume to adu...@spectraforce.com*

* *

* *

*Location: Erie,PA*

*Duration: 6 Months.*

*Start Date: ASAP*

•         Experience in performance testing using Loadrunner

•         Elicit performance requirements (specifications) and come up with
a performance test solution

•         Develop a high-level plan mapping the requirements detailed to
test scenario's to show coverage, timelines, dependencies and milestones

•         Develop a detailed performance test plan (including detailed
scenarios and test cases, workloads, environment info, etc.)

•         Understand and specify test data needed

•         Develop proof of concept scripts for each component under test

*With Regards,*

*Ayan Dutta* <adu...@spectraforce.com>**

*Client Delivery Manager*

<http://www.spectraforce.com/index.aspx>

*Ph. No.  919 233 4466  Ext. 300*

*Fax No. 919-233-4467*

*Spectraforce Technologies Inc.|Raleigh. Hyderabad. Pune. Chandigarh.
Bangalore*

*Note:* We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE"* in the subject line. We truly
apologize for the inconvenience caused. *Warning:* Computer viruses can be
transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability

[image: cid:134CECD1-834D-44E7-8102-762C3C3D72AC]