Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss

Title: Performance Tester
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Duration : 1 year contract
Skills
Very good hands-on expertise with  Apache JMeter Performance testing tool.
Should have strong working experience to prepare and write the code to
develop new test scripts .
Should have experience on the protocols like web HTTP,HTTPS sites
(Ajax,flex), Web services (SOAP,XML), Database
Working experience in JMeter-IBM Cognos application is very good added
advantage as the current project is developed on Cognos technology.
Strong knowledge on Java,Cognos are added advantage
Experience in executing various performance tests with knowledge of
performance concepts (e.g. Response time, System Resource Utilization,
Throughput, etc.)

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter