Hi Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss

Title: QA Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration : 1 year contract

*“Please Share Profiles only with AGILE Experience”*
*Domain: Banking/Finance*

Required Skills
5+ years of quality assurance testing experience required
Strong Agile experience5+ years of experience creating and implementing
test environments for a client-server or distributed system involving
relational databases
5+ years of experience creating detailed test cases/scripts for technical
and/or business clients
* 5+ years of experience creating functional and technical documentation
5+ years of experience with manual testing, testing tools, writing test
plans, and reviewing test cases
5+ years of experience with automated test/load tools (i.e. QTP/BPT/Quality
Center).
3+ years of experience working with onsite and offshore teams
3+ years of experience working with UNIX, MS SQL, Oracle 9i, and 10g.
3+ years of experience in SQL with the ability to create SQL queries
Working knowledge of web services testing

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.