Hi all

*Job Title : Business Analyst *
*Location : Dunwoody, GA  Must need locals *

Rate : 45$ on C2C

must need have experience with Office 365 and/or Exchange

This is a contract only position that will last until the end of 2016 and
may be extended into Quarter 1 of 2017. This person needs to have
experience with Office 365 and/or Exchange, as well as assisted on email
migration projects. This person will be predominantly solving functionality
issues as a result of an email migration, so we are looking for experience
in this area. It would be nice to find someone with a technical or
infrastructure background to help with this project.
I believe H1B would be okay but must be good communicator.
Would start with a phone screen and most likely have a follow up
face-to-face, I do not think the client will consider non-local resources
due to the urgency and projected start date.
Looking for experience with email migrations and Office 365/Exchange, no
specified level.
Will share client information with candidate after fully qualifying them. J

Thanks & Regards
Ranjith
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off)
Email: ranj...@allianceit.com