*Hi ,*

Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know your interest and availability for below project.

*Note: If H1 We cannot submit without NDA and H1 copy.*

*Title: Application developer*

*Location: SF, CA*

*Duration: Full time/ 3 months CTH *

*Visa : Prefer: GC/Citizen but will work with H1b who will have to transfer
his visa to client*

Required primary  skills:

*1. Experience coding in Go*

2. 2.- 6 years’ experience developing applications with at least one
language (e.g. Python, JavaScript, or

Java)

3. knowledge and eagerness to learn: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, and

ElasticSearch.

HERE ARE THE KINDS OF SKILLS WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
● Fast learner. We’re looking for software engineers who thrive on learning
new
technologies and don’t believe in one-­size-­fits-­all solutions. You
should be able to adapt
easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business
environment.
● You have advanced knowledge of at least one language (e.g. Python,
JavaScript, or
Java) and knowledge of or eagerness to learn: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis,
Kafka, and
ElasticSearch.
● Fearlessness. You think a working proof-­of-­concept is the best way to
make a point. You
strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting;; that you can
achieve both at
the same time.
● Versatility. In addition to having an intimate knowledge of the whole web
stack, you
understand how all the pieces fit together (front-­end, database, network
layer, etc) and
how they impact the performance of your application.
● Strong architecture chops. You know how to build highly scalable, robust,
and fault-­
tolerant services that support our unique rate-­of-­growth requirements.
You stay up-­to-­
date with the latest architectural trends.
● Passion. You feel ownership over everything you ship;; you'd never call
code "released"
until you’re confident it’s correct. You pride yourself on efficient
monitoring, strong
documentation, and proper test coverage.
● A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team — that the
whole is
greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for
continuous
improvement.
● Design and business acumen. You understand requirements beyond the
written word.
Whether you’re working on an API used by other developers, an internal tool
consumed
by our operation teams, or a feature used by millions of riders, your
attention to details
leads to a delightful user experience.

BONUS POINTS IF YOU HAVE:
● Knowledge of one or more of application security, system security,
network security,
cryptography, automated malware and code analysis.
● Experience in authentication, authorization and related security
protocols (e.g. OpenID,
OAuth, SAML, TLS, PKI etc)
● Experience developing mobile application development on iOS or Android
● Experience in data analysis and machine-­learning at scale
● Experience with MapReduce, stream processing, graph processing
technologies e.g.
Hadoop, Storm, Spark

Thanks and regards,

Prabhakar RL
Dimension Consulting, Inc
44121 Harry Byrd Hwy | Suite 235 | Ashburn, VA 20147
Tel: *703-445-7407*   | Fax: 703.935.4327 |
*prabha...@dimcon.com* <prabha...@dimcon.com>  |  *www.dimcon.com*
<http://www.dimcon.com/>

*LinkedIn*: *http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-rl/23/656/a94*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-rl/23/656/a94>