*Hi ,*

Hope you are doing well.

Please let me know your interest and availability for below project.

*Note: We need Minimum 10+Yrs total exp.*

*Note: OPT s are strictly Rejected even though they clear the interviews.*

*Note: We cannot submit without NCA and H1 copy.*

*Please don’t send resumes without these skills mentioned in resume** :*
Java/.NET, Webservice (SOAP & REST), *Automobile or Manufacturing domain.*

*Position:  Senior Business System Analyst *

*Location: MI*

*Duration: 6 months+*

* Job Description: *

We are seeking to hire a motivated Sr. Business Analyst, with strong
analytical and problem solving skills, who has 10+ years of experience
performing complex analytical tasks; experience in creating mapping
document related to application integration with various internal and
external system. .

A successful candidate will be interacting daily with Subject Matter
Experts (SMEs), developers (onshore and offshore) and other stakeholder, so
strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills are crucial. The candidate
must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.

*Job Responsibilities:*

   - Work with a group of subject matter experts to define and document
   business requirements
   - Prepare mapping document ( this  is middleware application which
   interfaces with various application, so we need someone who can understand
   technical plus business terms to prepare mapping requirement)
   - Develop additional documentation, such as Visio flow-charts, etc... as
   required which can help developers and other stake holders.
   - Research and verify business rules.
   - Work with Architect, developers and other stakeholders to translate
   business rules into data flows
   - Define test scenarios and success criteria for various system
   components, such as, processes, interfaces, reports, etc...
   - Provide support to developers in clarifying data, interfaces and other
   integration related requirements
   - Provide support to other Business Analyst(s) in gathering and/or
   clarifying data and reporting requirements from business owners.
   - Analyze source data and perform data audits to ensure accuracy and
   conformance to established data standards and defined system/user
   requirements.
   - Analyze of data model, Services (REST & SOAP) against business
   requirements and provide recommendations, if needed
   - Analyze and troubleshoot data issues
   - Provide source data cleansing recommendations as needed.

Minimum Qualifications/Skills:

   - 10+ years of experience as a Technical/Business Analyst and is an
   expert in facilitation of technical requirements definition and
   documentation using established techniques
   - 2+ years of Java/.NET, Webservice (SOAP & REST)
   - 3+ years of experience as a Business System Analyst on integration
   projects.
   - Strong knowledge of and significant experience in Large Complex
   Digital Systems.
   - *Strong written and oral communication, analytical, organizational and
   interpersonal skills is a MUST*
   - *As technical Analyst must be able understand services (SOAP & REST),
   work with internal & external stakeholders to gather requirement.*
   - *Strong documentation and presentation skill.*
   - *2+ years of experience in Automobile or Manufacturing domain.*
   - 2+ years of experience in Agile Scrum.
   - Familiar with JIRA.

Thanks and regards,

Prabhakar RL
Dimension Consulting, Inc
44121 Harry Byrd Hwy | Suite 235 | Ashburn, VA 20147
Tel: *703-445-7407*   | Fax: 703.935.4327 |
*prabha...@dimcon.com* <prabha...@dimcon.com>  |  *www.dimcon.com*
<http://www.dimcon.com/>

*LinkedIn*: *http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-rl/23/656/a94*
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/prabhakar-rl/23/656/a94>