Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*QA Automation Engineer *

*Boston, MA*

*6+ months*

*NO H1B !!*

*F2F Must !!*

*Strong communication, local candidate is preferred and someone who has 5
years of automation experience at least.  Detailed knowledge of EDI835/837
is also needed.*

*Required Experience/Skills:*

   - 5+ years of relevant QA automated testing experience.
   - BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
   - Expertise in database testing in Microsoft SQL Server environments
   including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored
   procedures, jobs, triggers and replication.

   - Familiarity with automated testing tools (i.e., Selenium or
   comparable)

Experience with automation development and design experience for the Web
Applications. Ability to learn and adapt, and the ability to assimilate new
technologies quickly is a must. Self-motivated, results driven, and able to
work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Experience working
in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Ability to effectively
prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Proven
analytical and problem-solving abilities Familiarity with QA tools and
techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution. Strong
understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment Experience with healthcare
applications Excellent written and verbal communication skills

   - Experience and in depth knowledge on claim adjudication process
   - Detailed knowledge of 837/835 EDI formats including all segments and
   loops. Ability to manipulate 837/835 EDI files to generate a wide variety
   of valid claims

*Thanks*

*Ankit Nagar*

*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*an...@sourceinfotech.com* <an...@sourceinfotech.com>

*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *

[image: 028e5fd]

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.