Hello,

Hope you are doing great!!

We have an urgent requirement for below position. Please go through the
requirement and Let me know if you would be interested and get back to me
with your updated resume and following information ASAP.

*Job Title: AEM Developer*

*Client: UnitedHealth Group*

*Location: Basking Ridge, NJ*

*Type: 6 Month Contract to Hire*

*Visa : (No H1-b or OPT Candidates)*

*Interview : Phone and skype *

Job Description:

What is the specific title of the position?

AEM Developer

What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment?

Wellness Coaching

Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team?

Part of a team

If so, please describe the team?

Wellness Coaching Development Team

What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?

- 4+ years of Adobe CQ5 experience required with strong Java/J2EE
background

- Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles

- Expertise on Java Content Repository (API), Sling web framework and
Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows, Sightly, OSGi and Touch UI

- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and JavaScript frameworks
such as Angular JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, Multi browser support and AEM and
web integration.

- Technical development and implementation expertise with Continuous
Integration building tools such as Jenkins and Maven

- Expertise in building code using multi-module maven projects, deploying
code and publishing code, migrating code, resolving issues associated with
code and deployment to Dev, QA, Production environments.

- Work with development team, QA, UI/UX, managers to ensure deliverables
are met as per expectations in time and quality.

- Expertise in full stack development within AEM

What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily
responsibilities?

AEM/CQ5, Git, Maven, JBoss/Eclipse IDE, WCM, CRXDE, OSGI Framework, JCR,
Apache sling, template development, CQ5, Component Development,
Administration and installations.

What skills/attributes are a must have?

Expertise in AEM/CQ5 development

What skills/attributes are nice to have?

HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript

*Thanks*

*Ankit Nagar*

*Sr. Recruiter | Source Infotech Inc. Gtalk: ankit.req01 | Email: *
*an...@sourceinfotech.com* <an...@sourceinfotech.com>

*3840, Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820*

*www.sourceinfotech.com* <http://www.sourceinfotech.com/>* | *

[image: 028e5fd]

Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
rem...@sourceinfotech.com for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.