hey all,

i've been looking at the change website stats and i wanted to share a
few interesting things since we launched the site in february.

we've had 7k visits came from 100 countries. the top ten countries are
america, india, britain, canada, thailand, netherlands, australia,
singapore, spain and brazil.

there have been 4k unique visitors and we are trending upward. on
average, they spend 2.5 minutes on the site. 60% of our traffic are
newcomers.

now it's not like we are running the new york times website, but
plenty of people read the change website.

so, if you'd like to add your uw affiliated project to our list of
change projects or write a blog post, please let me know.

yaw