Dear Change Practitioners,

To introduce myself, I have been passionate about international development
for several years and did my CMU senior year research in the realm (see:
http://graphafrica.com/). I also started a student organization (
http://dsoglobal.org) focused on the topic. So, no, I'm not a recruiter or
headhunter.

That said, I would like to alert all of you to an opportunity that I think
you would find interesting. I am currently on the Diplomacy and
International Development (DID) team at Booz Allen and we are looking to
hire. It is a small team with large impact, consulting with almost all the
major developmental headquarters in DC. I think this is an amazing
opportunity to get an insider's view of a variety of development
organizations and understand some of the challenges that they face on a
daily basis. As an added bonus, the team dynamic is great: it really is a
meritocracy and the people are all remarkably sharp.

I took 6 months after I graduated to examine every major company and
opportunity in the international development realm, and I can honestly
recommend this opportunity. I wanted a job where I felt I could make an
impact in an issue that I cared about. If this sounds like you, I'd highly
encourage you to apply.

If you are interested, please send me an email with your *resume *and *cover
letter *attached. Of course, I would be happy to entertain questions
beforehand. Lastly, feel free to forward this to any qualified friends.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Edwin