Wanted to share a good opportunity for recruitment for an OpenMRS EMR project
manager (must have technical background) or OpenMRS programmer working for
Elizabeth Glaser Pediatrics AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) in Mozambique.  Over the
next 6 months, they will be implementing OpenMRS as a retrospective data entry
system into their clinics, followed by a project to develop and implement
OpenMRS as a point of care system.  They are interested in either a local hire
or in recruiting internationally.  I work in Mozambique on this project with
them and some other partners, so I would be glad to answer any questions if
someone is interested.  Or send your interest directly to
candidatu...@pedaids.org<mailto:candidatu...@pedaids.org> .

OpenMRS Project Manager - http://goo.gl/VP882c
OpenMRS Developer - http://goo.gl/AyhOki

Jan

Jan Flowers, Sr. Informatics Advisor

University of Washington, Department of Global Health
International Training and Education Center for Health (I-TECH)

e:  jfl...@uw.edu<mailto:jfl...@uw.edu>
p:  206.334.5263
skype:  jan.flowers
uw mailbox: 359932

If you want to go fast, go alone.  If you want to go far, go together.  -
African Proverb