Fellow mHealth researchers,

Sean Mooney (Chief Research Information Officer, UW Medicine) is putting
together a regular mHealth works in progress
meeting<http://tiny.cc/uw-mhealth-research>. We view this as an informal
seminar, bringing together various communities from medicine, nursing, public
health, engineering, and social sciences. We'll start this summer by meeting
monthly, and plan to meet more often during the academic year. Our launch
meeting will be a brainstorm session around mHealth aspects, forum mode, and
potential speakers; we are aiming for July 20 - how does that sound to you?
http://doodle.com/r8g9mqxhrwx3tgfn. Since we are spread out over multiple
campuses, we'll use a tool like Google Hangouts to enable live remote
participation.

Questions or ideas? Feel free to drop Sean or me a line
(mcjus...@uw.edu<mailto:mcjus...@uw.edu>). Please forward this on to others who
you think may have interest!

Justin McReynolds
Biomedical and Health Informatics 2013 cohort
School of Medicine
University of Washington