No, he just suggested looking at the Greater Lauraville website for their list of contractors.

In a message dated 9/8/05 11:41:56 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

can he refer you to anyone?
judy

----- Original Message -----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; chat@charlesvillage.info
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 3:47 PM
Subject: [Chat] plaster repair referral?

Actually, I could use a referral to someone who does plaster repair.  I've got a bunch of spots where the plaster on the wall has crumbled or cracked or warped.  I had someone come a couple years ago who did a great job for a reasonable price, but he's out of that line of work now, unfortunately for me.  So any referrals anyone can offer will be greatly appreciated!

-Matthew

In a message dated 9/7/05 12:18:23 PM,