The store where Donna's was well...t was kind of like a pharmacy, pre-convienience store/outfitters, tobacco shop...thing, for lack of better descriptors!

Don't forget, the Friends meeting house has lots of archives!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: Chat@charlesvillage.info
Subject: Re: [Chat] [Discussion] Charles Village History
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 19:22:14 EST

Thanks everyone for all the good hints in which to investigate the history in the 1960s-2000.  Oddly, its a period where not many documents have made their way into public archives yet, so its the most difficult to research.  That's why we will rely on you all to help us along!

I'll be asking lots of questions in the next two months, and hopefully you will all help just by reminiscing where you shopped and who you met, etc.

Why was the store where Donna's is now, "strange?"  Intriguing!

Paul

Paul K. Williams
Kelsey & Associates, Inc
2629 Guilford Avenue