Great news!  Renovation has begun at 2625 Guilford!  The house was purchased by
St. Ambrose from the City and has been abandoned for 10 years and has always
been the eye-sore of the block, not to mention a common place for people to
dump trash  and for juveniles to hang out and smoke pot.  They have already
made tremendous progress (I peaked in a window).  And, with the recent
renovation next door at 2623 (which really needed it) this is very exciting
news in what has been a rough spring with all the crime on our block and
surrounding blocks.

See ya'll at the Festival!

Greg Alexander
Freelance Writer/Editor