--- Begin Message ---
Neighbors--Several people have asked for some clarification about the
online system for purchasing parking permit. YES--you do still have to
purchase your permit online to be able to pick it up on November 21st
at our community distribution. See below for a refresher on how to do
this. You will have to make this purchase by November 19th in order
for your permit(s) to be available for community distribution.

PLEASE let me know if you have any problems with the online purchase
system. The kinks are supposed to be fixed, but I need to know if they
are not so I can call it to the attention of the appropriate City
officials. My email address is bbes...@gmail.com

See below for the "refresher":

The RPP application site is https://pabc.t2hosted.com/cmn/auth.aspx
NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIFFERENT URL THAN WHAT YOU HAVE USED IN THE PAST.
The parking authority is using a new system to process payments for
permits.

If you currently have a parking permit, you are already in the RPP
database and you do not have to re-enter your information.    If you
do not currently have a parking permit, you will need to choose the
“create new account” option to create an account. The link for this is
in the second paragraph of the “Customer Authentication” page, which
is the page you see when you go to the URL listed above.
Then, follow these steps:
1.  Enter your drivers license number (with no dashes or spaces)
2.  Enter your last name
3.  If this is your first time logging into the new system, you will be
prompted to change your password.
4.  Click the “Home” button to see options for changing your mailing
address and email and for adding or deleting vehicles.
5.  Make any necessary changes.
6.  Click on “Purchase Permits” NOTE: PURCHASE OF PERMITS IS NOT
ALLOWED TO BEGIN UNTIL 6 WEEKS BEFORE THE EXPIRATION OF THE PERMITS.
PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 21st, THE SYSTEM WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE
PERMITS.
7.  After you purchase your decals, you may have to exit and log on
again to purchase visitors permits.
8.  Print out your receipt. You will need to bring this with you to the
pick up site along with appropriate documentation (see below)
Only residents who pay with a credit card OR mail in a check or money
order prior to October 15 will be able to pick up their permits at the
Community RPP pick-up sites on October 17.   Residents need to bring
proper documentation and identification papers when picking up their
permits on October 17— vehicle registration, driver’s license, current
lease, non-resident permits, notarized letters, student or military
ID, etc.  See Rules and Regulations on the web-site at
http://www.baltimorecity.gov/government/parking/rpp/generalrules.php
or call 443.573.2800 for more details.  The Baltimore City Parking
Authority office is located at 200 West Lombard Street, Suite B.

Bonnie Bessor

--- End Message ---