I came upon this bit of info last night and found it on the AP website. The
Gov't of Puerto Rico passed a law stating that any one who was born on the
island and issued a birthcertificate on the island, that persons birth
certifucate is null and void and must be issued a new one on or after July 1st
2010.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100227/ap_on_go_ot/us_puerto_ricans_birth_certificates_6

I am very surprised that this has not made the major news outlets like CNN, FOX
or MSNBC. Something like this will affect millions of people. Not only People
living in Puerto Rico, but People who by chance were born there either because
they are military dependants (as in my case) or because their parents were
there due to work or some other reason.

Until this hits the major networks, please inform anyone you may know who was
born in Puerto Rico.

also Thanks everyone for your suggestions regarding photo developing, when I
find a place that is affordable I will send out the info.. much appreciated

"Logic is the cement of our civilization with which we ascend from chaos using
reason as our guide."

T'plana-hath

(Matron of Vulcan Philosophy)