Jennifer, I would love one or two of the pews....please let me know what I will
need to do to complete this....

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:46:28 -0400
From: jdifrance...@secondpresby.org
To: chat@charlesvillage.info
Subject: [Chat] Free Church Pews

My church (Second Presbyterian Church- 4200 St. Paul Street) is looking for
good homes for the pews that are currently in our chapel.  They are in really
good condition.  Each pew is 12.5 feet long and made of solid oak.  We are
moving away from pews and going to moveable chairs.  They pew(s) would need to
be picked up on either May 31 or June 1.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact me at
jdifrance...@secondpresby.org

Thanks,

Jenn DiFrancesco
Associate Pastor of Second Presbyterian Church and resident of CV