From: D. Williams <dwilliamsjh...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Chat] CV Retail
To: "The Charles Village Chat List" <chat@charlesvillage.info>
Date: Friday, June 18, 2010, 2:32 PM

Greg did you think of Gertrude's, they are about the only place within walking
distance that has a brunch.  Also Abasador Dining Room other than that I also
have not been pleased with Sunday brunch offerings in CV.

> Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:39:59 -0700
> From: ugagra...@yahoo.com
> To: chat@charlesvillage.info
> CC: discuss...@charlesvillage.info
> Subject: Re: [Chat] CV Retail
>
> Thanks! Tracy cut mine both times (despite my request to have someone else
> the second time). She was 20 minutes late, blew through my haircut, sprayed
> me in the face when washing my hair, and then proceeded to almost cut me with
> the clippers.
>
> Greg Alexander
> Freelance Writer/Editor
> Editor, Mason-Dixon Arrive
> 2629 Guilford Avenue
> Baltimore, MD 21218
> 410-243-3387
> ugagra...@yahoo.com
> www.gregoryjalexander.com

The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get
started.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----