I have no idea what the possibility of this being successfully passed through
the legislature is (remember, the Governor can't do this unilaterally, it has
to be passed as a revision to the tax code) but if you read the article, under
this plan the deduction would not be done away with for everyone, but for
people making more than $100K only.

jf