Good morning!

The VLP is being featured on GiveCorps hoping to fund our new Little Free
Libraries project, and we could use your help getting the word out!

The GiveCorps fundraising platform is a great reason to introduce the VLP to
new people. Often young professionals, friends, family, etc. find this a really
easy way to support a great cause with minimal effort and a great “reward”. It
is easy and quick, and anyone who gives this week will get a voucher good for
Woodberry Kitchen.

Also, each time you donate to our Little Free Library project this week, your
name is entered into a drawing for a Free Brunch for 4 (valued at $200+) at
Woodberry Kitchen!

Every extra push will make a difference. Here is the link to our GiveCorps
project: https://givecorps.com/projects/208

If you feel comfortable, please help us share our project. And, please “LIKE”
the VLP Facebook page and the GiveCorps Facebook page . Then “LIKE” the
individual posts about Little Free Libraries. And COMMENT on them. The more
interactivity our Facebook posts get, the more they get seen by other people-
and the higher our project rises in people’s minifeeds.

A project like this won't be successful without the active support of our
network. Thank you so much for being part of the VLP family. I hope you will
support our project with a gift, follow us on Facebook, and share this email
with your friends.

And, stop by the library to see our 1st prototype Little Free Library (pictured
on the GiveCorps page)! Hope to see you soon!

Liesje Gantert
Executive Director
Village Learning Place
2521 St. Paul Street