I had missed the help/txt file with examples.

It takes some time to figure out what to type in the frame and what in
terminal and also be in the tgsj locale.

This is quite interesting.

Explains a lot of problems I was having.

I see the examples from the lab may very possibly be redone with this info.

I only now discovered this info and have not had time to try it out yet but
it looks good.