I have been interested in using jhs and html5, and revised a contract
bridge scoring app with the help of this forum to work as such. My own
usage of the app is both at my own house and via wifi at at a friend's
house, periodically. As is, I use my own computer as the host and have have
written down the several setup steps I must take each time I use the app
because I have to:

a) reset computer preferences so the computer does not shut down,
b) launch jhs,
c) launch jijx in the browser (maybe opening it first),
d) load '~user/...'
e) and then launch the locale in the browser

f) reverse a) and b) at the end of the day

The most recent release of JHS has theoretically combined steps b and c
into a single step, but this is quite a list of steps, imo.

I suppose a good alternative would be a dedicated web hosting service on
which the app could be left always on. But for me a serious limitation to
developing such apps is my resistance to paying for such a web host service
for hosting the result and not wanting to use my own computer as the host.

Am I missing a free service or am I missing a feature, or something?

​Thanks,​