I've been solving random code golf challenges on Stack Exchange, e.g.
https://codegolf.stackexchange.com/questions/158222/shifting-oriented-programming/
.

You may have to insert the "Try it online!" link yourself by going to
tio.run, entering your selected J example prefaced by "echo " in the input
area, and getting the HTML from the link icon.

My favorite short and deadly J phrase
   ,./a.
breaks tio.run nicely.  Do *not* try this at home unless you're prepared to
re-boot your machine.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 4:42 PM, Jan-Pieter Jacobs <
janpieter.jac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> I just added an entry for this problem:
> http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Water_collected_between_towers#J
>
> Jan-Pieter
>

> On Tue, 13 Mar 2018, 16:45 David Lambert, <b49p23t...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Zeckendorf arithmetic might be an easy target given that we have an
> essay.
> >
> > http://code.jsoftware.com/wiki/Essays/Fibonacci_Sums
> >
> > http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Zeckendorf_arithmetic
> >

> > On 03/13/2018 08:00 AM, chat-requ...@forums.jsoftware.com wrote:
> > > Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 16:14:15 -0400
> > > From: Raul Miller<rauldmil...@gmail.com>
> > > To: Chat forum<c...@jsoftware.com>
> > > Subject: [Jchat] rosettacode
> > >
> > > We could use an active contributor on rosettacode (or: another
> > contributor).
> > >
> > > Tasks that have been proposed in the last few years have been sparse,
> > > but also mostly haven't gotten J implementations.
> > >
> > > FYI,
> > >
> > > -- Raul

Devon McCormick, CFA

Quantitative Consultant