On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:11:35 -0400 Tavin Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> I propose the creation of a new mailing list,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED],
> for the discussion of these OT issues which are diluting the usual
> pithiness of the chat list.

What does pithiness mean?

And it isn't OT because a room devoted to CHATing is devoted to any topic
one might want to talk about.  Period.  There is no such thing as an off
topic message in a room who's only topic devotion or restriction is that
of "Chat".

I think it is great to be able to chat about anything you want, as long
as others aren't being spammed unecessarily.