I'd like to make as many existing freenet sites as possible visible on FreeWeb.

If your site is active, and is in the format:
freenet:MSK@SSK@ssk-public-key//,
and uses a 24-hour DBR from midnight GMT, then it's compatible with FreeWeb.

If you would like your site to be visible on FreeWeb, then please choose a domain name for your site, and email me the site URL (or just ssk public key), the domain name of your choice, plus a brief (up to 127 chars max) description of the site.

I'll manually add these sites to the DNS registry.

For example, Mr Bad, how would you like people to be able to click on:

I look forward to receiving site details.
Anonymous emails welcome.

Cheers
David