Aaron P Ingebrigtsen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

> As for advertiseing pirated software on a public email list, that is a
> risk the advertiser takes.  We all know this.  By saying you have pirated
> software in public, you take the risk of being hunted down and punished
> by the government.  It is not your risk, nor freenet's, but David's and
> anyone else's who chooses to do what David did.

I don't recall that David actually said he had commited an act of
copyright infringement.  He merely posted a Freenet key, without claiming
that he had inserted that key.  For all we know, he might have stumbled
across it on one of the key indices.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |

PGP signature