On Sun, 13 May 2001 13:41:47 +1200 "David McNab" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
writes:
> Example:
>
> 1) You have a freesite which is already accessible as
> 'freenet:MSK@SSK@ughughugh/pot-mart//'
>
> 2) You want FreeWeb users to be able to surf the site as
> www.pot-mart.free
>
> 3) You insert a KSK key 'freenet:KSK@freeweb/pot-mart', containing
> the data:
> 'Detective George Johnson's Cannabis Emporium'
> and the metadata:
> Redirect\n
> Increment=86400\n
> baseline=20000101000000\n
> End\n
> freenet:SSK@ughughugh/pot-mart\n
>
> (you need to change the baseline and increment if your site doesn't
> use the
> standard values)
>
> 4) Yippee! Your visitors can reach you on FreeWeb via
> www.pot-mart.free
>
> Any questions - please ask.

Ok, how would someone like me, who knows nothing about metadata and
refuses to use MSKs, DBRs, or CHKs be able to add a site to freeweb?

Tell me to create a text file, how to format that file, and what info to
put into it.  Or give me a KSK of a real freeweb site.

Also, it would be great, awesome even, if I could get freeweb to work on
my piece of crap PC. :)