I tried to use Frost for windows but it wouldn't start up.

Nothing I do works.  I added frost to the classpath and it still won't
work.

Here is my classpath:

CLASSPATH=Z:\FREENET\freenet.jar;Z:\FREENET\manifest.jar;e:\frost\classes
;e:\frost\data;e:\frost\classes\frost.class

If my classpath is incorrect, tell me what to do to make it right.

Here is the output from the Java text window:

E:\frost>java -cp .;classes;data frost

Frost, Copyright (C) 2001 Jan-Thomas Czornack
Frost comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to
redistribute it under certain conditions.

javax.swing.JTree: metho
d setToggleClickCount(I)V not found
        at frame1.jbInit(frame1.java, Compiled Code)
        at frame1.<init>(frame1.java:299)
        at frost.<init>(frost.java:28)
        at frost.main(frost.java:62)