Guten Tag David McNab,

Am 2001-10-21 um 05:17 schriebst du:

> Does anyone know of a good Windows email client that can read email sent
> from linux clients without having to open them as attachments?

Wow, what are there a lot of clowns out there:-)
I used a very long time (about a year now) Pegasus which is great and
free mailer, supports PGP with a very good PGP plugin.  Because the lack
of displaying the mails in my archive in a thread view I changed now.
At first I thought Forte Agent 1.8 is OK, but it is not a mailer, it is
a newsreader where it is the best.  Now I found that TheBat! is the
best mailer I've ever seen.  I will use it in future.  Try it, I think
there is no better one out there.

Ciao,

Gerrit P. Haase                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
=^..^=