The Watchme stuff is really slowing down Hawk, we need to move it to
another server.

Basically, the software requirements are:
  * Perl
  * PostgreSQL (we could port to another database if absolutely
    necessary)
  * GraphViz
  * ImageMagick
  * Apache (or equivolent)

The hardware requirements are:
  * Reasonably fast machine (watchme makes heavy use of database)

The network requirements are:
  * Fast connection (minimum T1 - Home broadband won't cut it)
  * Ability to accept incoming TCP connections (this is why we can't
    just use Sourceforge)

We would need a user account on this machine (logins by ssh), with a
public_html folder and cgi enabled.  Only trusted developers would be
given access to the user account.

Is anyone in a position to donate these resources to the project?  If so
- send me an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Founder & Coordinator, The Freenet Project    http://freenetproject.org/