Reed Hedges:
> Can someone please do something about the span to the tech and chat
> lists? Close the list completely (allow only subscribers to post), or
> send messages from non-subscribers to the moderator.

Oh, that's easy for you to say, you insensitive jackass. A drive
through the countryside just bores you. But what about us? WHAT
ABOUT US? When EVERY farmhouse is to us a SEETHING CAULDRON of
DESIRE, where we are PUT TO SHAME and EXPOSED for all to see as the
foul BEASTS we really are. And you just sneer at our plight.

I think you're just jealous. What do you have to look forward to in
this life? A dreary existence of labor and longing, anomie and
disgust... perhaps thoughts of your eventual liberation by sickness
and death provide a meager, solitary comfort to your troubled soul.

But since I helped smuggle TWENTY-FIVE MILLION SIX-HUNDRED THOUSAND
DOLLARS into my BANK ACCOUNT, it is a certainty that medical
science, under the wing of my generous philanthropy, will grant me
nothing less than immortal youth.

How totally alien our lives will be! Yours, nasty, brutish and (you
may hope) short; mine, spent wallowing in the rapture of effortless
and eternal corinthian excess.