Sonax wrote:
I think you would get a much greater effect by setting a good example
you'r self and politly ask people who post off topic to use the relevant
lists, than you get with the aproch you use now.

I am polite in cases where people don't know any better, but in your case you knew your post was offtopic and you sent it anyway.

You can't get away from
the fact that you have poted off topic in the past, and that makes it
hard to take you'r criticism seriously.

Whatever, all the examples you cite were at the very least related to Freenet, yours was about a third party app that bears no technical relationship to Freenet.

Ian.