In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Greg Wooledge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
Newsbyte ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:

"That's mathematically impossible. If the node knows what's in the store
(and it needs to to function), then the operator can find out."

Reasonably effort, in the view of the courts, is a lot less dificult to
reach, luckily. For most users, hacking, reverse engineering etc. is deemed
beyond reasonable effort. If you make it difficult enough that Mr.Riaa can't
come up with an easy tool, you've basically won the ballgame in this respect.

I already told this mailing list how to do that:

 1) disconnect node from network
 2) start node, if not already started
 3) try to fetch the key

Yes I said the same: but that only works if you know what key you are looking for. You can't search your data store for objectionable content unless some external authority tells you what content is objectionable.
--
Roger Hayter