Got the following response to my "Readable Email" email, from someone
who didn't want to tell me who he really was.  Is it a valid
criticism?  I understand the encoding issue, but I haven't had a
problem with it in any of my (GUI) email clients.  The email shows up
okay on the three public mailing list archives that have the message.
I can't reproduce the problem.  Can someone enlighten me?  Mystery-man
maybe?  Depending on the extent of systems that can't handle UTF-8,
this is an issue I'd like to address.

-todd