From: Michael Ingram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 3, 2006 1:49 PM
Subject: RE: Article Errata about Freenet
To: Caco Patane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Caco,

I will talk to the Slyck editor (Tom Mennecke) about the correction. He can
be contacted at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Here is where I found my information: http://www.p2pnet.net/story/8026

I checked it against Wikipedia, which says that the two share the same
principles. I kept the same line, meaning code in a much looser sense.

In saying that, I will do my best to clarify - and I apologise for the
confusion caused.

Michael Ingram
Slyck News
www.slyck.com