(apologies if you're seeing this twice - I posted before and it didn't
seem to get through)

Hi all,

Thanks to recent fixes in 0.7 (r8751 and later), I am now able
to announce the release of 'freesitemgr', a simple console-based
freesite management application.

freesitemgr allows for easy creation and insertion of new freesites, and
based on site hashes, intelligently reinserts existing freesites when
changes are detected.

freesitemgr is released as part of pyfcp, whose official freesite is now:

freenet:[EMAIL
PROTECTED],E9uFCy0NhiTbR0jVQkY77doaWtxTrkS9kuMrzOtNzSQ,AQABAAE/pyfcp/1

(note URI change - previous URI was compromised by my carelessness with
a bug posting).

Also, the pyfcp freesite is mirrored on
http://www.freenet.org.nz/python/pyfcp

Any bugs, queries, issues, suggestions etc, please email me

--
Kind regards
David