* Matthew Toseland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-07-14 23:20:06]:

> Is there any evidence of reasonable crypto in skype? I have heard that
> it is encrypted, but no other VOIP is...?

I've found some interresting slides about it :
http://actes.sstic.org/SSTIC06/Castle_in_the_Skype/SSTIC06-Desclaux-Castle_in_the_Skype.pdf
http://actes.sstic.org/SSTIC06/Castle_in_the_Skype/SSTIC06-article-Desclaux-Castle_in_the_Skype.pdf

they are less than a month old ... in french, sorry.

To sum up, it shows that skype is using many tricks to harden the
reverse-engeenering process... I don't like security by obscurity :p

NextGen$