FYI, how PDF readers can be abused through ODBC...

--
NextGen$.
---> In a world without fences nor walls - who needs windows and gates ?

On peut obéïr aux lois en souhaitant qu'elles changent, comme on sert à la
guerre en souhaitant la paix.
Merleau Ponty "L'éloge de la philosophie"
--- Begin Message ---
Recently, there has been alot of hype involving backdooring various
web technologies. pdp (arcitect) has done alot of work centered around
this area.

I saw Jeremiah Grossman mention PDF's being "BAD", however, I was
unable to easily locate any practical reasons as to why. I decided to
investigate this a little further.

This article discusses two possible backdoor techniques for Adobe
Acrabat Reader and Professional. It includes proof of concept code and
backdoored PDF documents.

The article can be found here:
http://michaeldaw.org/