'Anonymous' on freenet thinks I'm a troll, however My question about
freenet source availability is genuinely sincere.  Aside from that, I gotta
admit that "Boob Routing" sure sounds appealing!

--
"An evil exists that threatens every man, woman, and child of this great
nation.  We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our

- Adolf Hitler, proposing the creation of the Gestapo in Nazi Germany.
- George Bush, Talking about the Homeland Security Act and the Patriot Act.

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become
the instruments of tyranny at home."

James Madison, fourth president of
the United States

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the
death, your right to say it. - Voltaire

"There are four boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury,
ammo. Use in that order." -Ed Howdershelt