I've been trying to use freenet for a week.

  I can't send mail or post a msg using FMS.

  Freenet is going nowhere without without some easy way to get help.

  I set up Outlook's news server for local host 1119, and i get FMS boards, but
can't send,  it tries to send on port 3025 for freemail i think.  When i go to
use windows exploder, it won't connect to  the internet, thinks it's suppose to
use localhost port 1119.  Normally i don't use all this microsoft junk, but
Freenet put a plugin on my firefox.

  Too damn difficult.  I don't see a simple "what you should do type of
document"

  1. install freenet
  2. install freemail
  3. d/l some 3rd party mail prog because ms sucks.

  With no guide and now live help, I think the application is worthless.