What just happened in Iran made me thinking, would it be possible
to communicate with others without making use of the IT infrastructure.
The mobile phones that have wifi could talk to each other without an
external hub. So i'm imagining a network where users transport the
mesages by moving around with their phone. When the phone is
in poximity of other phones with the software they transmit the mesages
from the network. If a user travels to an other town the mesages will be
spread to that other town. Maybe it could intergrate with freenet to
also
have a faster distribution world wide.

What do you guys think of this? It would be complicated to make. I'm
not a very good programmer, never got the hang of oo. So where to
start? Are there any other programmers out there interested in this?

Jelbert