Rodolfo Pilas wrote, On 25/06/07 17:25:

 > I have just nominated Cherokee as "Best Technical Design" and "Best
 > Project for Communications" at 2007 Sourgeforge Community Choice
 > Awards.  http://sourceforge.net/projects/cherokee/
 >
 > You can vote for it in multiple categories but you have to go back
 > and vote multiple times...note, this requires an SF account.

   That's great Rodolfo.. but I think there has been a misunderstanding
   here. That "Cherokee" project isn't  what you think it is.

   Check out the description. It's some weird Java related project that
   has nothing to do with us.

   So, do not vote for "that Cherokee" [1] (Damn! they could have
   chosen another SF.net name!) if your intention is to support this
   web server project.

 > Thank you Alvaro for cherokee!

   Actually, that is not fair. I did start the project, but I'm not the
   only contributor. There are quite a lot of people who are supporting
   the project in many different ways, so.. thank YOU guys!!


   1.- At least "that cherokee" seems to be one of those SF.net dead
       projects, so it shouldn't become too confusing for our users;
       I wish they would have chosen another name anyway :-//

-- 
Greetings, alo.
http://www.alobbs.com
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to