-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

1) I want to point out that I send an email with another issue to the
mailing list. And I suspect the mailinglist is down.


I did some debugging... **** forget this and read down

header.c:283
        switch (chr) {
        case 'G':
+               printf ("%c WE FOUND GET!\n", chr);
                detect_method (line, "GET", get)
                break;


header.c:393
        /* Get the method
         */
        ret = parse_method (hdr, line, &begin);
+       printf("DEBUG: %d %s\n", ret, line);
        if (unlikely (ret != ret_ok)) {
+               printf("IS UNLIKELY!\n");
                *error_code = http_not_implemented;
                goto error;
        }



This results in:

Cherokee Web Server 0.6.0b922 (Sep 26 2007): Listening on port 80, TLS
disabled
 IPv6 enabled, using epoll, 1024 fds system limit, max. 487 connections
 40 threads, 29 fds per thread, standard scheduling policy
The check is: ET / HTTP/1.1, ET , 0
G WE FOUND GET!
DEBUG: -1 GET / HTTP/1.1
IS UNLIKELY!


**** here we go further


I can provide some additional info. I used gcc-4.2.0 to compile this. It
is compiled on a Xeon (64bit).


After a lot of debugging I have the following bug :)

void main() {
 #define detect_method(str) \
        sizeof(((const char *)str" ")+1)

 printf("%d\n", detect_method("GET"));
}


Dear computer scientist what is printed at the cmdline :) (Try this on
64bit and 32bit ;))



Stefan
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.7 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFG+ZjBYH1+F2Rqwn0RCqPNAJ9mQLGIipNm+D/97iXPfOVoPQhMqwCfWPxe
l0OgP2yDbyc/0VNjSlGNGYs=
=/k+/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
Cherokee mailing list
[email protected]
http://cherokee-project.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cherokee

Reply via email to